Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Banner Birthday Card

I had fun putting together this card using a sketch that came from Freshly Made Sketches.  It made me step outside of my box, making a card that is simple, had some flappin' banners and STITCHING!
I have loved the look of cards and layouts that had stitching on them but have stayed away from the technique...until now!  
I used our awesome Stitch Guide to do the stitching and it was so simple.  I used our Piercing Tool Kit to punch the holes, using the guide, and stitched through the holes with our Baker's Twin Neutral Assortment.  Just the little touch of the stitching did so much for this card AND allowed the banners to "flap" at the bottom.  (I did use our Babycakes paper packet.)

I hope the first full week of the new year is off to a phenomenal start!  

Happy Scrappin',

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!