Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Washi Wonderland (Video)

So I must admit...  I was one of those people, when Washi Tape was first released through Close To My Heart, who thought, "What is the big deal about Washi Tape?"  I truly did not get it.  I have since seen some beautiful artwork using it and love the techniques showcased in this short video.

So...grab your favorite snack, entire "Washi Wonderland" and be inspired!  I will catch you after the credits.  :)

I have just placed an order to include some of the washi tapes I do not already have and will be creating a piece of artwork with it later this month.  (I will be stretching outside of my comfort zone a bit but am looking forward to it after this inspiration.)  I would love to know what you have used Washi Tape to decorate.  (I even saw some photos showing how people have used it in their planners just to cutesy up their entries. I just may have to try that.)

Click here to view the washi tapes we currently carry.  I will tell you...there are more to come on February 1st!  

Falling in love with washi,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!