Sunday, February 22, 2015

Why You Should Join CTMH and My Team...

As posted yesterday, there is a fabulous recruiting offer that will take place during March.  I have been a Close To My Heart Consultant for over 16 years and still love it as much (and maybe more) than I did then.

There are so many great things to love about this company as a Consultant, including the fabulous products, getting a discount on your purchases, and being the first to know about the newest product releases and campaigns.  But more importantly, I LOVE the many people I have met over the years who have helped make this a fun journey!
I am finishing up a team retreat this weekend.  We get together various times throughout the year be it at trainings, retreats or conventions.  There is always sure to be fun and creativity whenever we get together.  It is one of the things I live for.


Debi won Left Center Right, collecting on some fun paper!






Terry winning Left Center Right Game.  Check out all the fun embellishments!
My She Art creation.
Having lived far away from my upline's, I am sure to include my long distance team members in our fun events - even from afar.

If you have any questions about joining this fun journey, let me know!  You will love the fun!

Stay warm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!