Monday, October 19, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Cricut Capers

I love the Cricut and the ease of creating artwork with it but I especially LOVE Close To My Heart's exclusive cartridges that are such a great value!  We have FIVE cartridges - one that comes with a digital option - that are designed to coordinate perfectly with our stamp sets and other products.  You really must check them out if you haven't already done so and if you have most of them, go ahead...check out the one(s) you are missing and add them to your wish list!  They also make great Christmas gifts for that papercrafter on your list.

This week's challenge topic at Heart 2 Heart is "Cricut Capers".  You can use any Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge and incorporate it into your artwork.  Then, link to our challenge.  We love to see your creativity!

I struggled a bit with what I wanted to create because there is so much to choose from but this is what I decided on.  The stamp set that goes perfectly with this cut is the "Diamonds are Forever" stamp set (shown below).
I used Gold, Green and Purple Shimmer Trim, taping it on the backside of the Cricut cut image to get this effect.  I used scotch tape on the back to keep them in place.  (I should have taken a photo of the backside so you could see the mess but doesn't it look pretty on the front side?!)

Our new Gold Foil Tape is one of those must-haves, just like Shimmer Trim.  It is perfect for adding a little bit more without taking away from the focus of your artwork.  The three dots are some of our gems from the Gold Bling Gems Assortment.  Aren't they fun?!  And I absolutely LOVE the sentiment, "Don't let anyone dull your sparkle."  LOVE IT!
I cannot wait to create more with this adorable and fun stamp set.  Can you think of someone who would love to receive a card with some of these messages?  I can!  
Thanks for stopping by and now head on over to Heart 2 Heart and join our creative challenges.  I know I find inspiration from all the wonderful artwork I see.

Enjoy the rest of your week and don't forget to...Make It From Your Heart!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!