Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stampers with an Attitude Sangria Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us, members of the Stampers with an Attitude Team with Close To My Heart, as we showcase the beautiful Sangria paper pack.  I must admit, "I am Melissa and I am addicted to Sangria."  LOL  I think you will be too, if you don't already own it.

If you are coming from Belinda's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here.

I love the simplicity of this card, straight out of the current Annual Inspirations Idea Book (although designed with other paper and stamps).  Two pieces of patterned paper from Sangria, some Champagne cardstock, Gold Foil Tape, leaves rolled in different inks, and Red Gems completed my creation.  And, don't you just love the sentiment?
It came from the stamp set called "Friend Tree".
Here is a closeup of the dimension with the leaves.  After stamping them, I did wrinkle them up to make them look real.  Fun, huh?!
Check out Judy Faye's Blog to see what she has designed using Sangria but not before leaving a comment, if you would like!  :)

Happy hoppin'!


6 comments:

  1. Awwww...sweet card! Love the gold foil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this card!!! I hope you don't mind but I may just have to case this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love your colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm looking forward to working on my Sangria pages this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love how you created your leaves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job with the shading on the leaves. I'm loving the gold foil!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!