Monday, February 15, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Color Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge featuring shades of Red, Black and White.  We linked up with the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge as well so as you share your artwork, created with Close To My Heart products, be sure to link up to both!

I am loving Close To My Heart's Watercolor Paints and the La Vie En Rose paper pack.  I used both on this simple but fun card, incorporating this month's "Share Your Love" exclusive stamp set where $7 from your $17.95 purchase is donated to Operation Smile.  A little bit of Black & Gold Ribbon was included, as well as a Gold Puffie Heart, and that's it.  I love how this card came together and hope you do too.
Be sure to share your creation with us at both Heart 2 Heart and Color My Heart Color Dare.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!