Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Fun with Folds

Welcome to this month's Technique Blog Hop where we are featuring artwork creations that incorporates "Fun with Folds". I am sure we will see some fun ideas that are different from the ordinary papercrafting projects.

If you are coming from Belinda's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post.

I had fun creating this Twisted Easel Card. I made this type of card many moons ago, early in my Close To My Heart journey and decided now would be a great time to revive it. (The simplest of directions can be found on this blog.) I did cut my card base to 5 1/2" x 11".
Here is how the card looks when propped like an easel. The written message can be included below the heart.
Incorporating the beautiful floral sticker contained in Hello Lovely made creating this card super simple and practical. I love how easy it came together. No stamping needed. :)

Now, head on over to Darlys Recker's Blog to see what she has done with folds. I appreciate you stopping by and wish you a great week!

Participants:

  1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
  2. Darlys Recker
  3. Annemarie Julian
  4. Haley Dyer
  5. Belinda McLane



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I don't know if I would want to give it away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the paper combination. I haven't made a "twisted" ;)card before. I will to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!