Friday, February 3, 2017

Sign Me Up!

Have you ever considered signing up (or rejoining) as a Close To My Heart Consultant? This month is a great time to do so because we have a special incentive if you do!

BRAND NEW CONSULTANTS
When you sign up this month, for just $75, you will receive the following:
  • New Consultant Kit full of products valued over $200
  • $50 in Select Product Credit (to redeem on select items)
  • 22% commission on additional product purchases and sales
  • Flexibility to earn income while working your own hours AND…
  • You will also receive the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets FREE (see them below in detail) - an additional $53.85 in value!
Isn't that awesome?!

FORMER CONSULTANTS
You can elect to take advantage of the offer mentioned above, or you can choose a no-kit sign-up option that will allow you to become a Consultant again without paying for another kit. This is especially great for those of you who have recently become a former Consultant and may already possess some of our newer products.

If you select this option you will pay just $50 . You will still receive:

  • $50 in Select Product Credit (redeemable on select items) 
  • PLUS the three Stamp of the Months sets (as mentioned above)!
It's a wonderful opportunity to come back and get a fresh start with Close To My Heart.

Here are the detailed images of the Stamp of the Month stamp sets:

Easter Bunny (set of 12)
Tea-rrific (set of 11)
Flock Together (set of 11)
I love my team and enjoy sharing memorable moments with them as we stay connected online through our Heartfelt Sentiments Team Facebook Group and gather as often as we can for team trainings and Close To My Heart events. You do not have to live near me to be on my team. I am very mindful of my long distance team members and am intentional about including them in team activities and providing them support.

If you are even slightly interested, contact me with your questions and/or visit this link for additional information, including some videos. Truly, you have nothing to lose - as your small investment is worth every penny - and I would love to have you!  

TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE!

Make today a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!