Monday, July 10, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Oh The Places You'll Go

Welcome to our Heart 2 Heart Challenge for this week, "Oh the Places You'll Go!" You can base it on Dr. Seuss, travel, or in any other way you can connect your artwork to this theme. Go ahead...get creative!

Having just returned from our annual Close To My Heart Convention, I decided to use this layout for this challenge. 
The layout was created as a team gift, based around the theme, "Who Tells Your Story?" It reminds me of Dr. Seuss books - a story - and will also highlight some of my favorite moments from last weekend, spent in Salt Lake City - a trip!
The circles, which make for a fun and whimsical design, were incorporated based on the logo and I worked to incorporate the same color scheme.

While I would have loved to have already placed some photos on this layout, that will have to come next weekend when I have an opportunity to catch my breath. :) The last two weeks have been fast, furious and FANTASTIC but I'm still going a mile a minute and just have not had an opportunity to get them printed...but I will! Please check back next week when I will show you the completed layout, with Flip Flaps included.

Consider linking up to us for this week's challenge, at Heart 2 Heart. Be sure to use Close To My Heart products on your creations. I cannot wait to see what you create.

Have a blessed and enjoyable week!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!