Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Storybook Alphabet


Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring this month's Stamp of the Month, "Storybook Alphabet." 
This fabulous alphabet stamp set contains letters with fun, whimsical designs. You can purchase it at the retail price of $17.95 or can get it for just $5 with a qualifying purchase. Find those details here. I am sure you will see different ways to color in these fun images as you check out all of the participant's artwork.

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here.
I used the stamp set to create some handmade pendants made with Close To My Heart's Base & Bling product line, which is soon to retire. In fact, my artwork doubled up as team gifts for those members who attended our National Convention in Salt Lake City this weekend.
To create them, I stamped the image in Black Ink, covered it with clear packing tape - so the ink wouldn't bleed, and then applied Liquid Glass to adhere the glass cover on top. Twine was added so the recipients could tie them easily onto their bags.
Here is a sample of one attached to one our exclusive Convention bags. (A full photo of the bag will be shown very soon.)

Head on over to Michelle Loncar's Blog to see what she has designed with the stamp set. I appreciate you stopping by and am always appreciative of your comments!

Happy hoppin'!

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love this idea and I'm making some soon! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea. I am sure your team loved their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Clever! perfect fit. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully fun and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute gift idea!! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for team gifts, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! My favorite idea with this set so far! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!