Monday, November 27, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Anything Goes

This week I am participating in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge where the theme is "Anything Goes". You, too, can join the fun by posting your link on the bottom of the related blog post. We have a new theme each week so consider playing with us. The only caveat is that you need to use Close To My Heart products in your creation. 
I totally copied this card from one shown on a post on Instagram, from Close To My Heart. The overall design of the card caught my attention but I love this polka dot pattern that comes from the Halloween-themed, "Cats & Bats", paper pack. I just couldn't resist duplicating it. What do you love most about it?

The artistic design of this card just makes me smile. In reflecting on some current happenings taking place in my life, I felt the word "blessed" was the best choice for this card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it and hope you, too, are BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!