Monday, June 10, 2019

"Woodwork" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge titled, "Woodwork". You can incorporate anything woodgrain into your project, or even stretch outside the box a bit with the theme, if you would like. Just be sure to use some Close To My Heart products in your creation.


I whipped up this card using the Into the Wild product line and a simple card design. 

I absolutely love the different paper patterns that are great for masculine themes or a piece of artwork that would work great with neutrals. 


Some of the patterns do have "woodgrain", but I chose to incorporate the Into the Wild Woodgrain Shapes for the texture. As you can see, there are a variety of shapes included. 


I used Tombow adhesive to adhere the dimensional stars to the card front.


The Never Give Up stamp set, which includes these awesome encouragement sentiments, was used. I can't wait to make additional artwork using the other images.

To link up to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, go to the blog and you'll see the opportunity to link up at the bottom of the respective post. I look forward to seeing your artwork there.

Have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!