Monday, July 8, 2019

"Making Waves" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge


Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are creating artwork along the theme of "Making Waves". You, too, can link up to our challenge by visiting our blog. Be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation (current or retired) as that's the premise for the challenge. :)


My hubby took me away on a surprise vacation for our 21st wedding anniversary and I thought these layouts were perfect for preserving some of those memories. It was such an awesome time and I'm looking forward to scrapbooking the others.

Be sure link up to us at Heart 2 Heart. We'd love to see what you create for this topic, and the others for July.

Have a blessed week!



2 comments:

  1. With my seasonal work schedule, I have so little time to craft during the Spring/Summer season. So on Saturday, I made time. And in fact, made this layout with my newest supplies. Your's turned out very cute, and your pictures couldn't be more perfect! What a nice surprise, and what a great husband! :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise! I am so glad you were able to capture the memories and record them on this layout. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!