Monday, October 14, 2019

"Sparkle" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are sharing artwork aligned with the theme, "Sparkle". We would love for you to join the fun, and you can! Simply create a piece of artwork, making sure to incorporate Close To My Heart products in your creation, and then link up to us on the Heart 2 Heart Blog.


"Sparkle" screams Glitter Paper and Close To My Heart's is of the BEST quality! It's thick, durable AND you don't have to worry about the glitter ending up all over your creative space or hands. I used it as a background for this card and then added Candy Apple for another pop of color. 

The stamped heart is one of the AWESOME images from the Heart Patterns stamp set which I absolutely love! (The blue outline around the images indicates there are some coordinating Thin Cuts that save you from fussy-cutting them.) 


I have enjoyed using the Stitched Circles Embossing Folder as a background and did so here. (The "happy holidays" sentiment is a sneak peek from one of our Christmas stamp sets that will be released on the 15th.)


Consider joining this Heart 2 Heart Challenge (and the others for the month). I look forward to seeing your creations!


2 comments:

  1. This card has got to be one of my favorites. I am a sucker for red plaid. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Heart2Heart.💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!