Monday, May 25, 2020

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Good morning and Happy Memorial Day! I hope you and your family are safe and well. 

Today at Heart 2 Heart we are showcasing artwork associated with the theme, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". You, too, can create artwork and then link up to this and other challenges on our Heart 2 Heart Blog. To participate, you just have to be sure to include at least one product from Close To My Heart

For this card, I decided to incorporate the colors of the rainbow, if you will, to some extend. And I chose to keep this card design simple, pulling it from a Consultant resource from Close To My Heart. 

Here is the sketch and the respective paper dimensions:

  • 2A: 2 3/4" x 5 1/2"
  • 2B: 2" x 3 1/2"
  • 2C: 1 1/2" x 3"
  • 2D: 1" x 1"
  • 2E: 3/4" x 3/4"

As noted at the bottom of the image, you can see it is a card sketch from our "Make It From Your Heart" Volume 2.


To create this card I used the awesome and ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE END OF THIS MONTH, Blue Skies Cardstock. It has a glossy UV-coated pattern on one side and comes in Canary, Candy Apple, Flamingo, Green Apple, Lagoon, and Sapphire. It measures 12" x 12". Did I mention it is vibrant and beautiful?


Consider joining in on this challenge at Heart 2 Heart. We would love to have you!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!