Monday, October 19, 2020

"Christmas is Coming" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

"Christmas is Coming" is the Heart 2 Heart theme for their Challenge this week and continues through the rest of this month. You, too, can join in the fun by linking up to us on our blog. Just be sure to use at least some Close To My Heart products in your creation. 


It is awesome that Close To My Heart released a small Christmas line with the September/October Idea Book which allowed me to get a little head start on my cards. 

I used this "Comfort & Joy" Cardmaking Stamp Set for the sentiment and bow image on the focal point. I also used the star and branch images to random-stamp on the Glacier cardstock with Glacier ink. 

This beautiful paper pack, called "Comfort & Joy", is what I used for the beautiful background. I love the gorgeous patterns in this pack. It is officially retired at the end of this month so be sure to get it while it's still available!

Make something of your own that aligns with this theme and join us at Heart 2 Heart. We love to see what you have to share! 

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!