Monday, November 9, 2020

Blue Belle Heart 2 Heart Challenge

We are higlighting Close To My Heart's Color of the Year, "Blue Belle", in our products for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge. You can participate throughout the month of November by aligning with the identified theme while incorporating at least one CTMH product in your creation.  

I absolutely LOVE the November Stamp of the Month, "You Warm My Heart"! The awesome stamp set has such wonderful images that totally make me think of this time of the year and I couldn't resist using the slice of pie image to create this card! It definitely makes me want some pumpkin pie. What about you?

I used the Wood grain and Mix-ins paper packs for the background and couldn't resist adding in a small strip of Blue Belle Glitter Paper for a sparkly accent.

I used the Tri-blend markers to color in the pie, whip cream, and leaf images. Are you wondering what stamp set the leaves are from? Keep reading...


This is the stamp set that is part of the "Moments Like These" Calendar project (available through December 31, 2020, while supplies last). When I saw the stamp set and images, of course I realized how perfect it is for the calendar. However, I also LOVE the small images that can be used for accents on artwork and for other projects...soon to come! 

You can purchase the calendar products as a bundle, saving 20%, or you can also purchase items individually. Be sure to go check it out by visiting the link. 

To finish off the card, I added some sequins and shimmer from the Clear Shimmer Brush. You can view all of the related Blue Belle products by clicking on this link. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to connect with us at Heart 2 Heart! We love to see what you create! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!