Monday, November 23, 2020

"Eat, Drink and Be Merry" Blog Post

Welcome to my blog where I am showcasing artwork for the "Eat, Drink and Be Merry" theme for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge. You have until the end of November to participate in this and other challenges. Visit the Blog to see how you can link up and showcase your artwork with us and others. Be sure to use at least one product from Close To My Heart in your creation. 

I went with the "be merry" part of this theme. LOL I wasn't sure what I wanted to create and then designed this Christmas card that I think is festive and very merry. I hope you agree! 

The design is simple, and the paper is from our Mix-Ins pack - which I absolutely LOVE! I copied the design from an image contained in our November/December Idea Book (page 23). If you don't have a hard copy, you can get one FREE with an order of any size, and you can view the digital version here in the meantime. 


The layering on the poinsettia, which includes Scarlet and Evergreen Glitter Paper, was achieved through the use of the images and Thin Cuts used from the Comfort & Joy - Scrapbooking Stamp Set and Thin Cuts

I pray this week of Thanksgiving is a blessed and enjoyable one for you and your loved ones, despite the times we are currently experiencing. Consume yourself in papercrafting, if possible. That does wonders for me!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!