Friday, January 1, 2021

January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - "Every Thank You"


It's time to ring in 2021 with a NEW Stamp of the Month set AND a NEW Idea Book full of NEW products and NEW artwork! I'd say those are several great reasons to celebrate, wouldn't you?!


If you are coming from Stefani's Blog, you are on the right track! You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here


This exclusive stamp set, with 25 images, provides us the opportunity to say thanks a variety of ways. Valued at $18.95, it can be yours for just $5 - or FREE if you're a VIP.  You can find all the details, about the Stamp of the Month, by clicking here


I worked on this card a bit at a time, not sure how my idea would come together. I do love the result! 

The Star Shaker Window Thin Cuts was used to create the focal point which incorporates one of the 'thank you' sentiments from the stamp set, as well as a cute heart. I did build the shaker on top of a White Daisy star and DID cut it out of the top banner cut, for a different look. 


Layered on top of Raspberry cardstock and Sapphire Glitter Paper, I filled the star with Blue Belle Sequins and the NEW Flower Confetti. By stamping 'so much' and adding the Raspberry Twine Bow and stamped hearts, I was pleased with the finished card. I actually love it and hope you do too! 

If you are wondering how I got the stitched portion on the bottom part of the "banner", I used the Stitched Hexagons Thin Cuts - the largest one - and only ran that portion through my diecut machine. I like the added touch that was a result of an experiment.

Thank you so much (get it? LOL) for stopping by my blog. Please continue making your rounds, for this Blog Hop, by heading to Wendy's Blog to see what she has created to share with you. Consider leaving a comment before you do so. 

Happy 2021!

29 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL & FUN card design!! Love, love this card so very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The colors are very nice and the shaker part is done very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how you turned the front into a large tag - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so smart and creative! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Melinda. Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments. It means more than you know!

      Delete
  5. This is such an awesome shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think it's awesome, Lauren! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. This is a great idea! I love all the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stefani! Glitter makes everything better, right?!

      Delete
  7. Very cool card! I like the colors and the design with the banner and shaker is so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card!! I will totally be CASEing this! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! So pretty!! love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for explaining how you got the edge! I was trying and trying to figure it out! I'll be copying this idea for sure, so thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Thanks for the tip about using the stitched hexagon thin cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!