Friday, January 22, 2021

"Perfect Match" Blog Hop


Welcome to this Blog Hop where we are featuring the "Perfect Match" Special and its related products. 

This Collection includes an exclusive paper packet, stickers, stamp set and mini heart accents. While it's perfect for Valentine's Day, the papers in this set can be used for other occasions. 

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here


As you can tell, I couldn't help but pair it with the adorable Winter Penguins stamp set (+ Thin Cuts).


My favorite paper from this Collection is this plaid pattern and yes, I do see wearing it out. LOL I have already incorporated it into a couple of creations and don't see it ending anytime soon. I LOVED tossing in Mint Cardstock and Ballerina Glitter Paper for some added flair.


The window "love" frame is from the coordinating Sticker Sheet and the "xoxo" banner was cut from a Zip Strip. 

While challenging to see, I did add the Black Shimmer Brush to the penguin, which added a little bit of sparkle. I also added Glisten Stickles Glitter Glue which is a clear color. It allows the color of the pom pon to come through, which I absolutely love. The Hibiscus Stickles was added to the heart balloon. (I love this color and apparently many others do as well, as it's currently unavailable.) A bow with the White & Gold Skinny Ribbon was perfect to finish it off. 

I'm pleased with how this card turned out and hope you like it too! Consider leaving a comment, sharing your thoughts, before you head over to Cat's Blog. I know she, and the other Blog Hop participants, will have GREAT things to share with you as you make your way around the circle. 

Happy hoppin'!

13 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this! I've been wanting to use the penguins and I will have to borrow a couple of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having too much fun with that set; with more to come! I'm glad you love it! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous & so ADORABLE!! The extra touches you explained are perfect..and would love to see this in person!! :) Love the use of shimmer brush AND Stickles to the rescue---love, love, everything about your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Krista! Oooh...can we see each other in person soon?! I would love that! :) THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute with the penguin holding the heart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I am so excited to play with this stamp set as mine just arrived!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He IS SO CUTE!!! I have some CTMH Cash to spend and am really thinking about getting this set because of CUTE CARDS like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!