Monday, March 1, 2021

It's a Sketch Challenge on Heart 2 Heart!

Welcome to this week's Heart to Heart Challenge where we are tossing in a Card Sketch! It was first published by Close To My Heart, with some fabulous samples, on their Make It From Your Heart Blog.
The dimensions have been provided for you, for a standard-size card, and you can create something fun with a theme of your choice. Be sure to incorporate at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation. Then, link up to us at Heart 2 Heart.


This card combines several of my favorite products including the Mix-Ins Paper Packet (this particular pattern just sold out), the Whole Lotta Love Stamp Set + Thin Cuts, and beautiful colors to include Espresso, Toffee, Canary, Avacado, and Pixie. 


Of course, I couldn't resist adding some Clear Shimmer Brush to the hearts and steam, for a little added sparkle. I so love this card and hope you do as well.


I look forward to seeing your creations on Heart 2 Heart! Make it a great week and month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!