Monday, March 15, 2021

"The Midas Touch" Gold Color Challenge - Heart 2 Heart

Welcome to this week's creative Challenge from Heart 2 Heart! It is titled, "The Midas Touch", where you are asked to incorporate gold into your artwork. Be sure to incorporate at least one product from Close To My Heart and then link up to us on the Heart 2 Heart Blog! We enjoy seeing what you have to share with us!


I went a bit crazy with gold, on this card, but I love the results. I incorporated Gold Foil Paper as the main background and then tossed in the heart patterned paper, forming a banner, from the Gold Foil Patterns Paper Packet

Gold embossing was done for the sentiment which is from the "Just a Note" stamp set.


The floral image was also Gold Embossed, on White Daisy Cardstock, and then colored in with some Tri-Blend Markers. The image is from the "Every Bit of Wonderful" stamp set, which I absolutely love!


Join us for this and other challenges posted at Heart 2 Heart. It is always fun to see how others interpret a theme and create fabulous artwork surrounding it. I hope to see something you share! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!