Monday, April 12, 2021

Stamptacular Blog Hop

 

Welcome to this Blog Hop where we are featuring FANTASTIC acrylic stamp sets made by Close To My Heart! Did you know they are ON SALE this month as part of the Stamptacular Special?! That's right! You can find all the details here with many to choose from. 

If you are coming from Cat's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here


This card was made with the Mix-In Paper Packet (March - April). I loved being able to rely on the color combination used on the floral zip strip and then just kept adding additional coordinating elements.
I continue to say the Mix-In papers are my favorite in each Idea Book and that still holds true!

The design for this card is from the NEW Volume 5, Make It From Your Heart How-To Book! It's a definite must-have. It contains both layout and card sketches. I am enjoying having a new resource with awesome inspiration!


The Besties - Zoey Stamp + Thin Cuts set has been calling my name for quite some time but this is the first time using it. I think the adorable images, and sweet sentiments, in these stamp sets are totally fun and of course, very girly. There are quite a few stamp sets in the "Besties" line. Be sure to click on the link to go check them out. In fact, you might just need all of them. 



I did white emboss the sentiment and love how it looks on the Peacock cardstock. Tri-blend alcohol markers were used to color in the images and I couldn't resist adding a Bitty Sparkle for some earings on the girl and a little bling on the cat's bow.

I have so many artwork pieces made with the stamp sets that are on sale. I tend to buy stamp sets I absolutely love and, well, there are plenty of them! Be sure to check out all that is available to you this month, at a great discount; you'll be glad you did. 

Thank you for stopping by. Consider leaving a comment and then head over to Melinda's Blog. I'm confident you will be inspired with all the artwork you see as you make your way around the Blog Hop. ENJOY!

Make it from your heart,



12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, I love the Bestie's collection too. I see it looks like you used the cluster of tiny circles stamp from the Daisy Meadows - Scrapbooking set on this card too and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Cat, and now you, with the Besties collection. Such inspiration - I especially love the little kitten in this set. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And you're right...going with that zip strip and then using coordinating colors is fool proof!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card design and the highlights on her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and design! I have to copy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little cat is darling and I love the bling on his collar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo - the blue/green and yellow are perfect together. Such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the besties stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGSH, I love her!!! CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I love the bling for earrings and on the collar. Great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!