Monday, August 16, 2021

Vacation/Staycation Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this August Heart to Heart Challenged titled, "Vacation/Staycation". Using Close To My Heart products (at least one), you are invited to create a papercrafting project of your own and then link up to us on the Heart 2 Heart Blog. We love seeing how everyone spins the theme differently and hope you'll join the fun!


Do you recognize this card? I recreated it from artwork shared in the current July/August Idea Book. It's called an "Idea Book" for a reason as it contains much more than product. You can use the artwork ideas for inspiration OR, if you're like me, you can recreate them almost exactly as designed. LOL Gotta love that! 


The stamped and die-cut images come from the set, "Wander - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts". Isn't the little camping trailer adorable?!

I love how some of the images were used to create some texture on the paper strips and that a splash of watercolor was used in the background. And the saying...YES! Bring on the POSITIVE adventure! (LOL I don't want non-fun adventures.)


Thank you for stopping by my blog. Consider joining us on the Heart 2 Heart Blog Challenges each month! We love having you! 

Keep creating!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!