Sunday, August 1, 2021

"Tutti Frutti Summer" August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop where we are featuring, "Tutti Frutti Summer". It's the exclusive stamp set, for August, and can be yours for $5 or FREE (if you're a VIP)! Read all about our Stamp of the Month Special by clicking here


There are the 15 images that are included in the stamp set. Aren't they fun for celebrating those summer occasions? 

If you are coming from ScrappinKaty, you're on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants here

If you know me well, you know I couldn't resist using these bright colors on my card. I chose various colors of the Tri-Blend makers to color in the images. I stamped three times to make the border and I like what it adds to the card. A simple sentiment and White Dots and I called it done! 

Thank you for stopping by to see this simple yet colorful greeting card. I hope you like it!

Head over to CatScrapbooking to view the next piece of artwork as you make your way around our Blog Hop! 

Make it a great month!



9 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!