Monday, May 2, 2022

"You Can Do Anything" May Stamp of the Month


Happy National Scrapbooking Month where we are also celebrating a NEW Idea Book and the Stamp of the Month, "You Can Do Anything". I don't know that kicking off a month can get much better than this. Do you?

The NEW May/June Idea Book is here and contains two new Collections, "Fresh Paint" and "Tutti Frutti", plus fabulous artwork. You can get it FREE with any size order or you can view it digitally by clicking here

The 12 images, including sentiments and a mountain view, make this stamp set a great one for you to get FREE or for $5. Valued at $18.95, you can benefit from getting it FREE if you're a VIP or you can purchase it for $5; both with a $50 purchase. You can view details about the Stamp of the Month program by clicking here


For my card creation, I decided to make it look like a framed portrait by adding the white matte and black frame. 

To create the background, I used Watercolor Paper, Waterbrush Pen, and these ink colors: Capri, Shortbread, Papaya, and Mulberry. I did not work to get the strokes perfect and I like the way it turned out. 


I used the Intense Black Ink to stamp the birds and sentiment, as well as the mountain scene. The mountains were stamped twice; directly on the Watercolor Paper and then on Kraft Paper. I cut out the portion shown in Kraft Paper and used some Watercolor Paints to add a little bit of shading to the mountains. The moon and clouds are also paper-pieced, using the ink pads to color them in. Feeling the need for a bit more, I simply added a few Clear Sparkles

Unsure if my vision for this card would come together, I am very pleased with the result and hope you like it too! 

Are you wondering where the Blog Hop is? Well, if you're not already aware, we have changed the format for sharing artwork which will allow non-bloggers to participate in the coming months. You can join the Public Facebook Group, "CTMH Artwork Showcase", and you will find our artwork in the respective feeds. I hope you'll consider joining us there. 

At this time, I will continue to do a blog post for such related artwork. If you don't have a Maker and would like to join my Customer Facebook Group where I focus my primary attention, you can contact me using my email address found on my website

Make it a great month and be sure to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month! 

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could do anything but for me doing anything is a struggle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that, Jo-Anne. Please reach out to me if you would like to visit. My email is in the top left area.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card! What a shame that I won't be able to see the blog hops anymore since I'm in a minority that will not join FB! It's distressing to me that it seems like everyone is going to FB instead of the "old" ways of web based and blogs etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!