Wednesday, May 18, 2022

May-June New Product Showcase: Coffee Helps! ☕


On May 1st, we unveiled the May-June Idea Book which contains fabulous new products and inspiring artwork for you to use on your papercrafting projects. You can get a hard copy of it FREE with an order of any size placed on my website, or you can view it digitally by following this link. You will love all that is contained inside so what are you waiting for? 
 
Today's good mood...brought to you by coffee! Can anyone relate? 🙋‍♀️


I had a great time making this fun, simple, and happy card with the "Coffee Helps" stamp set, the flowered Zip Strip and patterned paper from the May-June Mix-Ins, and a splash of Capri cardstock. I am pleased with how it came together and hope you like it as well!

These are the paper designs from the Mix-Ins. You can click on the image to enlarge, or view them in greater detail on my website.


I did include some paper-piecing on the coffee and mugs. To create the coffee, I stamped the image on Kraft Paper, fussy-cut it, and outlined the foam images using the White Gel Pen. I had to make it look somewhat real. I stamped both cups on White Daisy cardstock and also paper-pieced the fun Flamingo paper design.

It was kept very simple with some Black Dots added as accents.

Thanks for stopping by and consider leaving a comment below, or your questions. I love hearing from my readers! Now...where's my coffee?! ☕




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!