Tuesday, July 19, 2022

All that Glitters Technique Showcase

Join me today as I showcase some artwork using Close To My Heart's top-quality Glitter Paper! If you have never tried our Glitter Paper, why don't you add it to your next order? Unlike other brands, ours is cardstock-thick and it doesn't leave glitter everywhere. It is fun to create with and cuts perfectly in the Cricut or die-cut machines. 


I enjoyed making this simple birthday card that became glittery with some Glitter Paper balloons out of Silver, Sapphire, and Wild Berry. I drew some string and then added an Acrylic Heart that I colored using our alcohol markers


If you would like to see additional artwork made using Glitter Paper and/or Shimmer Trim, I invite you to visit this Facebook Group where you can view inspiring creations. 

Wishing you a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!