The hop is a circle so move through the artwork by click on the link at the end of the post or feel free to hop between blogs by selecting any of the links below. If you are coming from Marianne's Blog, you are on the right track! We truly appreciate you stopping by and hope you will leave some comments and let us know what you think of our creations. Happy hoppin'!
1. Melissa Robinson - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2. Tonya Whitehurst - http://heartandsoulscrappers.blogspot.com
3. Joy McHargue - http://www.studiowowjoy.com
4. Debi Barber - http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com
5. Judy Faye Garner - http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
6. Marianne Hancock - http://thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
One of my friends (aka team members) had some 5 x 7 notepads at the retreat that she had cut in half. I have seen these before, decorated up in a CUTE way, but have never taken the time to take them to be cut. (You can go to an office store, like Office Depot, to have it done. Of course, these days some papercrafters own one of their own.)
Bronze Shimmer Trim - which really goes great with this paper packet - for some fun accents.
Hop on over to Tonya's Blog and see what she has in store for you!