Sunday, March 9, 2014

Studio Savings - Digital Layouts Just $5 This Month!

You HAVE to watch this video if even for the option of having your photos printed in a professional manner.  It is such a fun option and I am soooo taking advantage of this as I have layouts that were fun to make but which required small sizes of photos and the photo sizes I had would just not work.



This is a great special this month!  You can sign up for a FREE account and use the online program for FREE!  You only pay when you are ready for them to printed and they are top-notch quality.

If you have any questions about Studio J, or if I can help you get started with your first layout, please let me know!  You will love me for it!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!