Tuesday, June 30, 2015

July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Life Is Wonderful

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can also find a complete list of participants on her blog.

This month we are featuring the July Stamp of the Month called, "Life is Wonderful".  Life is wonderful, indeed, and I thank God for that!  Remember, these exclusive stamp sets, which are only available during their unique month, are just $5 with a $50 purchase.  I am looking forward to seeing all the creative projects made using this stamp set so...shall we get started?

I used the stamp set to decorate the front of this inexpensive notebook I bought at Michael's.  I needed a new one for making notes for my Close To My Heart business.

I used our Paper Fundamentals for the circle I placed behind the "Wonderful" sentiment.  Smoothie Striped Washi Tape was used to make the banner and I used Archival Black ink to stamp the sentiment on top, using the heat gun to set it.  Some Smoothie ink, Outdoor Denim cardstock, Coral Reef Sequins and Clear sparkles finished off the fun cover!  I am excited to be able to use it.  (This color combination of Smoothie and Outdoor Denim was inspired by two tops I recently purchased.  I kinda love them together!)

Don't you think it looks a lot better than how it started?!  I hope you say 'yes'!
Here is a close-up of the embellishments.
Thank you for taking a moment to stop by.  Feel free to leave a comment and then head on over to Sheila's Blog and check out her fun artwork using this stamp set.

Wishing you a July filled with fun!

15 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!