Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy Day + Ice Cream = A Great Day!

Yep!  I do give you permission to get yourself a yummy ice cream today or all weekend, if you choose!  Still in love with this super cute stamp set (June Stamp of the Month), and it's only June 6th (LOL), I had fun making this card!
This bus images reminds me of the ice cream truck that used to frequent our neighborhood while growing up.  It was great when we got to buy a treat on a hot, summer afternoon.  This card is super cheery and you know I love the fun colors!  I used the Seaside Paper Pack for the main background and then stamped the sentiment in Hollyhock Ink on Cotton Candy Cardstock.
ShinHan Markers were used to color in the images and the Happy Day banner came from the Carnival Washi Tape (lovin' this stuff too)!  I added Liquid Glass to my ice cream cone and topped it off with a cherry; a Flamingo Dot colored with the Carmine ShinHan Marker.  Flaxen Extra Thick Twine was tied in a knot for the finishing touch.

I hope you love this card as much as I do and wish you a fabulous start to your weekend.  Get started as soon as you can...with an ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!