Monday, June 29, 2015

You are the Best!

You might think I have been MIA but the fact is...I have been enjoying life, in various ways!  My dad came to visit for a few days, my hubby whisked me away on a surprise trip for our 17th Anniversary, and I have been busily preparing for our Close To My Heart Convention which is a little over a week away.  The crazy thing is that I won't be able to share any of those creations until I have given the goodies to my roommates and team members.  But don't worry...I have and will be creating other artwork for some other fun stuff going on here on my blog for several days in July!
I attempted to make a more manly card with this stamp set and I don't know how well I succeeded but I am pleased with the color combination; Outdoor Denim and Lagoon.  Always hard to photograph, I used the Paper Fundamentals - love this paper - for the Lagoon pieces, using both sides.  I love the texture it provides.  The ice cream cone was colored in with the Shin Han Markers and the sentiment and banner it is stamped in came from the "Finding the Words" stamp set.  It offers a lot of versatility for a needed sentiment.
Tomorrow is the last day to purchase the "Ice Cream Dream" stamp set that is the stamp of the month for June.  I have used it and used it and used it...and I still love it!  It is super fun and I will be incorporating it into a future layout!  Remember, you can purchase it for just $5 when you place a $50 order!  I would love your business so let me know if you have any questions.  You can place your order by clicking HERE.

Have a blessed week!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying so, Maxine! I'm having fun with two-color combinations!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!