Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stampers with an Attitude June Blog Hop - Masculine Artwork

This month some team members from the Stamper's with an Attitude team, within Close To My Heart, are showcasing some masculine artwork. It is perfect timing since Father's Day is just around the corner so thank you for joining us.

If you have arrived from Sheila's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants on Melinda's Blog should you get lost along the way.

This "Camper Crazy" stamp set has had my attention since it was released, but I had not found the right purpose...until now.  I thought it was a great compliment to the Jackson paper pack that screams "manly" to me.  :)
I used our ShinHan markers to color in the image and sentiments and used the Colorless Blender to remove some color and aid in the shading.  I think I am getting a little better at it.  The sentiment was fun, allowing me to color in and shade a few of the words.  I did add some Durables Triangle Studs and Glacier Thick Twine for the finishing touches.
I was really pleased when I was finished and hope you like it too!  In fact, let me know what you think of this.  (I think it will be a fun card to give to my hubby but shhhh...don't tell him!)

Please head on over to Belinda's Blog.  I am sure she has something fun to share with you!

Happy hoppin'!


5 comments:

  1. You have outdone yourself! What a pretty, Masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the Jackson with the Happy Camper stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I haven't played with the camper yet. I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I haven't played with the camper yet. I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute for Fathers Day :-) I haven't used Jackson yet either and the Hop is making me itch to do so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!