Monday, February 1, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Two/2nd

Welcome to this week's challenge where we are focusing on the theme, Two or 2nd, as we kick off February.  You can interpret it in any way you choose, designing artwork using Close To My Heart product, and linking to our Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  I went with the obvious for two/2nd representing the second month of the year, February.  I love celebrating Valentine's Day all month long so figured why not?!

This fun but simple card was made using the "Animal Greetings", Operation Smile, stamp set where $7 of your purchase is donated to change the life of a child by providing surgeries for facial deformities in children.  Two Picture My Life cards from the Beautiful You collection were also used.  I love the gold foil accents on these cards.  
I trimmed off a quarter inch from the top and bottom of the triangle, 3 x 4, pattern card.  To add to the heart card, I covered the sentiment that was originally on there that said "Besties", creating the banner out of Pomegranate cardstock (which was also used for the main part of the card).  I colored and then fussy cut the bear, using ShinHan markers, stamped the sentiment in Pomegranate ink, and then added one Gold Heart Puffie and White & Gold Ribbon for a finishing touch.  I love how quickly this card came together and I think it is perfect!  Our Picture My Life cards (aka PML) offer this fun and viable option outside of their obvious uses.
Look at these adorable images in the cute sentiments included in this stamp set.  Aren't they precious?!
So...grab some of your papercrafting products and join us for this week's challenge.  We love seeing your artwork and I especially enjoy everyone's take on the theme.  Head on over to Heart 2 Heart Challenges and link up to the challenge.

Make It From Your Heart,



1 comment:

  1. This is SOOOOO cute and pretty...if you can be those 2 things at once...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!