Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Being around family...

I made a trip back home, to New Mexico, for Spring Break and am enjoying my family.  This afternoon I had the opportunity to spend quite a bit of time with my darling niece, Alyzae.  She is so full of life (and energy) and kept me entertained.  I love this little girl soooo much and my sister says she is me all over again.  So glad I could help you, dear Sister!  :0)  I haunted her being her older sister and now I get to haunt her through my niece.  Nothing else I could ask for. 


My Mom made homemade red and green enchiladas tonight, my Sister made the Mexican rice and my Grandma, the beans.  All was TASTY as there is nothing that compares to Southwest New Mexican food.  We transported dinner to my Grandparent's home who just live down the street and around the corner from the house I grew up in.  We had a great time sharing in some fun laughter and eating some delicious food!  Here are a few photos to commemorate the day:


My Sister, Me and Alyzae

My Grandpa and I.  He's a collector of baseball caps and writing pens and was showing off this HCC hat Corey sent to him.

My Grandma had to take pose with the hat, too.

Alyzae and I were acting silly, pretending to share a popsicle!  She and I topped off the night playing hide-and-go-seek and coloring a few pages in her coloring book.  She plans on spending the night with me tomorrow and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!