Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring?

I thought yesterday was the first day of Spring, but I could be confused...  We received snow Friday evening and it's been cold and windy ever since.  I am definitely ready for Spring and the warmth and sunshine that is supposed to come along with it but I might have to wait a little longer to take some photos to put on this layout.

Join me on Thursday, April 15th at 6:30 p.m. as I show you how to make this cute layout, with our Caboodle paper pack and April stamp set, for just $6!  Space is limited so contact me to reserve your spot.  (Location:  My house on Severance St.)  Please B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Basics):  paper trimmer, scissors, and choice of adhesive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!