Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

On the last day of the school year (a work day), Corey and I packed up and drove to New Mexico for the holiday weekend.  It was a long but enjoyable trip and we had a good time with my family.

One morning Corey treated us to a delicious grill-made breakfast, complete with potatoes, bacon, sausage, and eggs.  We enjoyed the great food while sitting on my parent's deck.

One day Corey and I took my (maternal) Grandparents out to lunch.

We even managed to squeeze in a little bit of family Pictionary - full of good laughs, of course!
Alyzae had to have her turn, of course.  My dad assisted her with the drawing.

Corey and Amari concentrate really hard on a team member's drawing!

There's something special about spending the holidays with family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!