Friday, July 8, 2011

20-Year Class Reunion (and stamped goodies)

So my blog is minus some CTMH artwork right now because I have been and am still preparing team and roomie gifts for Convention and those have to stay under wraps until next week!  :)  If I must say so myself...I am making some stinkin' cute things that I hope are a big hit with those who receive them!  I will share them starting next Thursday so watch for them then.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a some more photos from my class reunion which was held this past weekend.  This was a portion of the banquet room which was set up for our dinner/dance.

I made these simple treat boxes, filled with silver Hershey's Kisses (our school colors were navy blue, columbia blue, silver and white).  Years ago, when CTMH carried rubber stamps, I was inspired to get a wood-mounted stamp set made without our mascot (thanks to my Mom).  I used it as a simple focal point on the treat boxes and they really added to the place settings.
 The cake was scrumptious!  I don't know if and when I have ever had a cake that tasted that good - from the cake itself to the delicious frosting.  People bragged about it all night long - especially my hubby.

This is our foreign exchange student, Mette, who traveled all the way from Sweden to celebrate with us!
Me with two of my great friends, Marissa & Jodie.  I have lots of fond memories that include both of them.
Here's my hubby and I posing for a quick picture.  He was a huge help with the event and I and everyone who attended appreciated him. 
And here are the key components to the reunion's success - my dad, mom and sister!  

Relishing in the memories of celebrating two decades since our graduation and looking forward to the next time we all gather together.  I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!