Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Convention 2011 Bound!

I am California-bound attending this year's CTMH Convention in Anaheim, CA - specifically to be held at the Disneyland Hotel!

Tomorrow our Convention kicks off with Leadership Day - an opportunity for Managers and above to gain useful tips and information into training and leading our teams!  That evening we will attend team events and get ready to find out all the new products and policies CTMH has to unveil to us!

The first official day of Convention is one of the favorites as the new Idea Book is released and there are thousands of screaming women demonstrating their excitement for the new products. 

I'm looking forward to spending the rest of this week with my roomies/friends and family (my Mom is my downline and I'm rooming with she and my Dad during my stay).  I will provide updates as possible and look forward to sharing and celebrating this new CTMH year with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!