Monday, September 17, 2012

Proof I've Been Busy!

I chuckled at myself on Saturday when a sudden thought came to me.  "Wow!  I have not even been to the Dollar Tree or Hobby Lobby in town, yet!"

The dollar stores usually receive priority on my list when we move to a new town.  And while I have had my eye on the Dollar Tree, I have yet to make it there in almost two months!  When the only craft store in town is Hobby Lobby and I have not visited it...you know something is of concern!

I have been working non-stop since arriving in Clovis with productive and good, but long days.  In the evenings I take the time to wind down and prepare for the next day.  We live about 20 miles outside of town so we have found ourselves enjoying the weekends by staying at home and getting some rest and relaxation in - not to mention watching football!

One of my goals for next weekend is to work on one of NEW, 3-D, home decor items called the "Scroll Album".  It is perfect for setting on a mantle as you see here or great for any other place in your home or office.  The colors in the NEW Clementine paper packet make this especially suitable for this time of the year.

Click here for an enlarged view.

If you would like further details on this or any other new products in our Autumn/Winter Idea Book, please contact me.  The best resource is an Idea Book of your very own and I can help you with that!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!