Sunday, September 23, 2012

You Bring a Smile to my Face

One of the most precious things God granted us is the ability to smile. Smiling about something sure does make me feel good but I get the most joy out of seeing someone else smile.  I am thankful that Close To My Heart and my love for papercrafting grant me the opportunity to put a smile on people's faces.

I had fun making this card using a CUTE stamp set, perfectly made for Convention 2012.  As a Consultant, we get some fun perks when we attend Convention and an exclusive stamp set is just one of those perks.  My favorite saying on that stamp set is, "Scrapbooking's Bigger in Texas".  TOO CUTE!  In fact, this is one of the cards we were given the opportunity to complete as one of our make 'n takes.

This card highlights a few of our NEW exclusive products.  The B&T paper used is from the La Bella Vie paper packet.  I also used the Harvest Baker's Twine Assortment and the gorgeous resin flowers from the Autumn Lane Assortment.  Both of those products compliment this paper packet nicely.

And no card is ever complete without a little bling.  The new Black & Grey Sparkle Assortment was incorporated.  Using our new Artiste Cricut cartrdige, a scallop focal point was created for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.  I look forward to sharing more cards with you this week.

Back in the creative flow,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!