Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pun Fun

Pun Fun is the title of one of my favorite new stamp sets.  In looking through the new Idea Book, this stamp set immediately gained my attention and I was thrilled to see that it had been included as one of our freebies in our Convention packet!  Gotta love freebies!

Check it out!  Isn't it adorable?  I love the "spin" on these sayings and the simple but cute icons to go along with them.  I have shared a card created using this stamp set (another one of our make 'n takes from Convention) and am looking forward to creating some more.

The Artiste Cricut cartridge was used to create the clouds.  One our newest colors, Slate, was used to apply ink around the edges of the clouds to cause them to pop off the card.  Of course, our 3-D Foam Tape helped accomplish that task nicely.  (I love the dimension that the 3-D Foam Tape creates.)

Wonder where that silver "bling" is from?!  It's our new and gorgeous Silver Shimmer Trim ribbon!  Are you asking yourself, "How did she create those pleats?  What adhesive did she use?"  Well, guess what my answer is?!  "I did not use ANY adhesive!"  This new shimmer trim is adhesive-backed!  Yes, you read that right!  All you have to do is pull back the adhesive and it sticks to your desired surface.  How awesome is that?!

I have provided a photo here, so you can see how I created the pleat in this trim which was super easy to do.  I recently discovered that it's just one of my favorite, new products!  You'll have to get you some!  Wouldn't it be gorgeous on Christmas cards?!

Let me know if you would like put your own spin on the Pun Fun stamp set.  I would love to see what you create with this stamp set.

Need to order it?  I am happy to help you with that.  You may either email me or place your order through my website.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Feeling inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!