Friday, February 1, 2013

The NEW Idea Book is HERE!

Isn't the cover gorgeous?!  And if you look real close, there is fabric on this layout!  We have new Textiles and many more fabulous new products you will want to get in your hands! The timing of the release of the NEW Idea Book is perfect being that we are heading towards a weekend.  So grab your laptop, your favorite drink, and start browsing away!

You can view the online version by clicking here but I guarantee that will not satisfy your creative appetite.  You will definitely want a hard copy in your hands which will serve as a source of inspiration.
If you want your own copy, simply email me (mlisrobinson@yahoo.com) or call or text me (575-693-7087) and let me know I need to put a copy in the mail to you!  You just have to pay $5 to cover shipping but I will stick a $5 coupon in your package that you can redeem on your first order so essentially, the Idea Book is FREE!

I will be highlighting various products throughout the Idea Book cycle so I hope you will continue to follow me.  The two photos below show an enlarged image of the BEAUTIFUL, NEW TEXTILES!  Gorgeous, right?!
"Chantilly" Textiles
3 sheets of cotton fabric with pinked edges, designs coordinate with the Chantilly paper packet, 14" x 24" each; Buttercup polka-dot, Pear damask, Blush small floral
"For Always" Textiles
3 sheets of cotton fabric with pinked edges, designs coordinate with the For Always paper packet, 14" x 24" each; Black damask, white with black polka-dots, black with white script

I must admit I am a little intimidated by the Textiles but am looking forward to using them since they are absolutely beautiful!

Anyway, a little sneak peek for you on the day of the NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book unveiling! If you have any questions about any of our new products, or you want a hard copy of the Idea Book, contact me right away!

Here's to a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!