Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dyeing Eggs

One of the things I loved as a child (and still do as an adult) is dyeing eggs.  I enjoyed seeing the various Easter egg hunts that took place on Thursday at our elementary school.  The excitement in the children's eyes as they colored eggs and then hunted for them...priceless.  It brought back so many fond memories.  One of the grade levels made baskets out of gallon milk cartons.  Remember those?!
Well, Corey and I just finished coloring our Easter eggs.  (Here is a cute little sampling.)  Who said you have to stop when you grow up?  We had fun chatting about the traditions of our families during the Easter holiday.  But...never forget the reason for this holiday...

"I am the resurrection and the life.  Whoever believes in me, though he dies, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.  Do you believe this?"  (John 11:25-26)
Amen!  Have a blessed Easter Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!