Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

I am thankful for growing up in a home with a strong foundation and a supportive Mother and Father.  They cheered me/us on towards academic and athletic achievements and were there at every turn.  Sometimes we wished they weren't at EVERY turn (LOL), but they were.  Now, I am thankful for that.
My mom and I have shared interest in crafts for as long as I can remember.  (My sister wanted no part in it and still doesn't.)  It has been fun sharing in our Close To My Heart businesses and communicating different craft ideas as we both come across them.  We have shared in some fun times as we have traveled the country attending CTMH events.
Here we are creating at a retreat in March.  Don't we look so intense?
Thanks, Mom, for ALL of the support you have given me over the years and for providing a foundation that opened the door for my success and an awesome and blessed life.  Happy Mother's Day!  I love you!
Enjoy your mother today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!