Thursday, July 31, 2014

Back to School!

The start of school is right around the corner.  I have enjoyed a wonderful summer although you notice I did not call it a "break".  I had two days of summer vacation, but I was able to schedule in a few trips along the way and enjoyed every minute of them!  Now...it is time to get back to reality!

Tomorrow marks the unveiling of a NEW Idea Book which is debuting as, "Annual Inspirations"!  It is a phenomenal book/resource full of superb products and fun artwork!  As a Consultant we are privy to new product at least a month in advance of them going "live" to the public.  One of the perks for attending Convention is getting our hands on and dirty with new products.
This is one of the layouts we were taught at Convention.  It was fun to create and has some nice embellishments to give it visual appeal.  It is made with the "Chalk It Up" paper pack which you will see me use and showcase quite a bit through the year!  LOL  Despite it being titled "Chalk It Up, it does provide versatility and you will see that is the case in some upcoming artwork.

I await the rain in my neck of the woods - perfect for preparing for a team meeting on Saturday.  :)  Be sure to check back tomorrow for some TOO FUN artwork with a new stamp set and paper packet!  See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!