Sunday, July 26, 2015

Artfully Sent Pocket Card Blog Hop

This month we are showcasing the Pocket Cards that can be created using our exclusive Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  They are perfect for coordinating with our Picture My Life product line and fit in our pocket pages.

If you are coming from Tina's Blog, you are on the right track.  She was the fabulous coordinator of this swap and I thank her for generating the idea for this Artfully Sent goodness.  You can find a list of participants, and links to their blogs, at the bottom of this post.

These are the pocket cards I designed.  I incorporated Black, Lagoon, Cranberry, and Pear on these cards, wanting them to coordinate.
This card measures 4" x 6".  I enjoyed using the Fundamentals (the patterned paper) to accent it a bit.
This is a 2" x 3" card and I used various patterns of the Fundamentals to back the flowers.  I love this sentiment which comes from one of the Hostess Stamp Sets that you can get this month for just $5!  (Click HERE for more information.)  And besides friends, bling makes everything better, don't you think?!
Here is a close-up of texture on this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please consider leaving a comment and then head on over to Terrie's Blog.

This is a list of the participants:
  1. Michele Rowley  
  2. Tina Lovell
  3. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
  4. Terrie Shortsleeve
  5. Mary Brooks
Happy hoppin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!