Monday, July 13, 2015

H2H Challenge - Life is a Beach

This week the challenge at Heart 2 Heart is "Life is a Beach".  I am looking forward to the fun artwork that will be shared to align with this theme.
What better way to design artwork to coordinate with this theme than with the Seaside paper pack?  Two pieces of patterned paper were used and the Zip Strip was incorporated to blend the seam.  After adding that and the four stamped images, I decided all it needed was a finishing touch of Glacier Thick Twine.  The Beach Gear stamp set was used with the following ink pads:  Hollyhock, Sorbet, Glacier, Topiary.

I love the beach although I do not get to visit it often but will imagine I am there as I watch the beautiful creations shared through the challenge site.

Let's get this week off to a GREAT start!




9 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the colors you used. The seaside paper is perfect! I like how you used the zip strip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather! I was really thrilled how it all came together so easily and the zip strip fit perfectly!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your use of the zip strip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison! Love how they can be incorporated so easily into artwork.

      Delete
  3. Love the simplicity of your card! I think it captures the beachy feel perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks, Laurie! I truly intended to add more and then decided it was complete. It makes me happy even if I don't get to put my toes in the sand right now. :)

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!