Monday, August 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Passionate About Pockets

Today we are "Passionate about Pockets" and have been asked to incorporate "pocket"s as we interpret. I am sure you will find a lot of creative ways to incorporate them into your artwork through this Blog Hop.

If you are coming from Kirsten's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post, if you were to get lost along the way.

I chose to take an obvious way out - what's new, right? LOL - and used our Flip Flaps to create an extra "pocket" for photos on my layout. We just released new Flip Flaps - you can check them out by clicking HERE. I used the 12 x 6 Flip Flap that has self-adhesive to adhere to your page protectors.
This layout showcases some fun memories from our Convention that took place in June. The left photo is of several of the Home Office staff members, who make the event what it is. The others are photos of Director friends that I have the privilege of celebrating with in Director's Row (tables LOL) and at the Director's Dinner. 
You will notice that I placed my journaling on the back of the Flip Flap and revealed two additional photos. Too fun, right?

Here are close-ups of the two main pages.
Forgive me for the glare on this top, right photo with my Director friend, Krista Herschberger. It's actually a quality photo but the glare from the light and pocket page couldn't be avoided as much as I tried. :) 
Head on over to Wendy's Blog to see what she has up her sleeve for this theme.
Thanks for stopping by and happy hoppin'!
Melissa

Participants:
  1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
  2. Wendy Kessler
  3. Haley Dyer
  4. Darlys Recker
  5. Jennifer Benner
  6. Michelle Johns
  7. Tonya Whitehurst
  8. Kirsten Jade

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like how your flap looks like a finished page and then you have the surprise of journaling and the rest of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun page! Love the flip flap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! And I did not realize we had new Flip Flaps!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do, Tonya! A variety of additional options that are too fun! Looking forward to incorporating them more.

      Delete
  4. OH WOW! I LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!